We are a financial planning consultancy. Our objective is to enAble our clients to achieve their goals in life by educating, inspiring, and providing solutions in all aspects of financial planning and wealth management. We also provide access to leading experts in legal and accountancy matters, which will enAble you to make better personal, lifestyle and financial choices.
Our promise to our clients is to:
- Keep your finances on-track
- Look at where you are and where you want to go
- Establish your priorities and create a plan of action
- Give you the tools to make better choices
Our commitment to you
- provide you with clear information about the products and services we offer, including fees and charges
- ascertain your individual needs, preferences and circumstances before making recommendations
- only recommend products and services that we consider suitable for you and that you can afford – and always the most suitable from the available options
- encourage you to ask if there’s something you don’t understand
- give you access to a formal complaints procedure should you become unhappy with our service
- protecting the interest of the client at each stage of the relationship
- meeting the needs of the individual as best we can by offering an efficient and professional service
- constant reviews of the way we do business in order to identify areas for improvement
Ablestoke Financial Planning LLP’s Registration Number is OC367708 and place of registration is England. The Company Registered Office is Admirals Offices, Main Gate Road, The Historic Dockyard, Chatham, Kent, ME4 4TZ.
Ablestoke Financial Planning LLP is an appointed representative of Intrinsic Financial Planning Limited and Intrinsic Mortgage Planning Limited, which is authorised and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority. Intrinsic Financial Planning Limited and Intrinsic Mortgage Planning Limited are entered on the FCA Register under reference 440703 and 440718. The term partner is used to refer to a member of Ablestoke Financial Planning LLP.
The value of investments and pensions and the income they produce can fall as well as rise. You may get back less than you invested.
Tax treatment varies according to individual circumstances and is subject to change.
Your home may be repossessed if you do not keep up repayments on your mortgage.